Friday, April 13, 2007

40 days and 40 nights



Hi all. So much has happened I the last month and a half. CJ and I really took the season of Lent seriously this year and asked God to show us something amazing and give us clarity about where we need to be in terms of his kingdom. Well this is what happened in 40 days of prayer no wine, cheese or TV ahhhhhh!

We are pregnant, we sold our Rover and got a diesel beetle and we are selling our house in order to downsize so I can stay home once the baby is born. Whew that was a busy month:):) Soon there will be two munchkin heads on this site instead of just Soy Ginger Latte:)

We are really excited about the changes God has brought about, and we can't wait to share the journey and the accompanying dramas with all of you:)

Here is a new video of a zerbert match between Sawyer and I...hopefully this one will work:):)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Soooo stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he is! I kept reminding myself to call on his birthday yesterday and hit myself when it was 10:00pm and I hadn't called yet. Give him a HUGE hug and kiss from Auntie Bean. I'm getting ready to start a house building blog so I will let you know the address when I get it. I didn't know you had a blog so now I will check it all the time! Love you guys, good luck with the house stuff. Hopefully see you soon!